Friday 19 October 2012

Totally Papercrafts DT card #139 ~ Christmas 9 Weeks and Counting...


Hiya all...A big welcome to my new followers, do hope you will enjoy your visits and thanks to everyone who leaves me such lovely comments...

OMG is Christmas really only 9 weeks away, I promised myself  last year that I would be more organised with my Christmas cards this year and guess what I have only made 3 so far.... oops me thinks I will be buying some again.

Over at Totally Papercrafts we have a great new Challenge for you.
Our lovely Susan has chosen the theme....

Christmas 9 Weeks and Counting


Our fabulous sponsor this week is....

Kenny K

I am really not very happy with my card this week and run out of time to make another one and the photo is dark and pants too, really not helping.....Think it's heading for the bin lol...

I was very lucky to win this Penny Black stamp from Doreen, it's beautiful, just need to come up with a good design for it now. The sentiment is from a  Woodware set - Christmas Bubble Tree.


I would like to enter this card into
Charisma Cardz Challenge #41 ~ Clean & Simple

Pop over to TPC to see my teamies gorgeous creations, for lots of great inspiration.
Hope you will play along too.

Enjoy the weekend.

35 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card Wendy love the simpilicity of the design very effective. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is just so lovely Wendy,love the design.xxx

Laine said...

Stunning Wendy. Lovely CAS card.
Hugs
Laine
X

Carol Willis said...

Love this Wendy, simple and elegant.
Hugs
Caz x

Kim said...

love the monochrome and CAS - looks great Wendy
Kim x

nnalorac said...

Classy Christmas card Wendy, love it.
crafty hugs
Carol

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fabulous Wendy. Love to see CAS Christmas cards occasionally. Yours is stunning.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Wendy, I love the CAS design and the beautiful tree.
hugs Sue

Kelly Lloyd said...

this is a fantastic christmas card, so elegant and fresh..

Love it

have a good weekend
Hugs Kelly

Lisa T said...

This is so beautiful and elegant! Wow!

Vicky said...

It's beautiful hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

ChrisAndCat said...

This is gorgeous.

Whisper said...

Gorgeous, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so stunning wendy.beautiful cas design :D

xx coops xx

pam said...

hi Wendy, this is a beautiful card, dont know why you dont like it..
pam

Little K Smith said...

A gorgeous n elegant Christmas CAS card Wendy! Love it!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kelly.x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Nooooooo don't put it in the bin it is lovely, so classy looking. I am rubbish at taking photo's of my cards they never look right. I hope you have a lovely wekend xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Stunning! Elegant and simply classic - beautiful. Love the monochrome look. Hugs, Jayne xx

Jools said...

Wendy, this is beautiful. So simple yet so classy. Hugs. Jools. xx

Christine L said...

Elegant CAS card Wendy... i love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Aud said...

Very nice Wendy, classy looking. Aud x

Jules said...

Hi Wendy

Don't put it in the bin!! It's gorgeous!!!

I love that tree and all your sparkle!!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

~Tammy~ said...

I can see why you are pleased! This is gorgeous!

sue w. said...

Hi Wendy, this is a great image and I love this CAS christmas card.
Hope you're having a good weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh my goodness, Wedny - this is just beautiful - so elegant and classy.
Caroline xxx

sue said...

beautiful card wendy.dont bin it. sue xx

Joey said...

Wendy this is gorgeous, so striking and so elegant. Joey x

Annette said...

wow what a stunning card x

Misty's said...

Hi Wendy
Thank you so much for your lovely comment and becoming my follower. Very much appreciated.
Your clean and simple card is just gorgeous, do not even think about putting it in the bin.
Michaela xx

Krafty Kows said...

What an elegant card. Jeanette

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Wendy I love this! I love the stamp and what you have done with it! Thanks for stopping by my Blog today. Judy x

Unknown said...

Oh no not another one unhappy with their card! Do you think maybe there's something in the air?!

Don't put it in the bin!!! It's a gorgeous CaS card - lovely image and the ribbon is a great touch.

Sarah

Viv said...

A beautiful card Wendy! x

Wishcraft said...

Fab stamp and your card is gorgeous, perfectly CAS :o) Hugs, Lisa x

mixamatoasties said...

Beautiful card Wendy!

Susan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...