Wednesday 11 January 2017

Fab'n'Funky DT card #333 ~ Birthday with a Number..


Hello all....hope your week is going well!


It's time for a great new challenge over at Fab'n'Funky and this week our lovely Pat K    ....has chosen a great theme...

Birthday with a Number


Our fabulous sponsor is...
Bugaboo Stamps


We were very lucky on the DT and were given a image from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps to use for this challenge :) Many thanks!

I chose simple cute birthday elephant 01... so adorable!


Items used:
Bugaboo Stamps: simple cute birthday elephant coloured with Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Basic Grey Papers: Lemonade
MFT Die-namics: By the Numbers
Open Scalloped Edge
Pierced Rectangle & Rectangle Stax 1
Tonic Studio Square Layering Die Set
Ribbon from stash 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug -  Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft #35 ~ Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #49 ~ Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Paper Creator #55 - Anything Goes (2nd entry)

Do hope you will play along with us... pop over to Fab'n'Funky to see my teamies gorgeous creations for lots of great inspiration.

Thanks for popping by today xx

Hugs

22 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awwww so cute

coldwaters2 said...

Fantastic card Wendy the image is adorable, the papers and card design are top notch
hugs
lorraine x

Nataliascraft said...

What an adorable image, gorgeous card x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and so cute Wendy
Dianne xx :)

Jane Savage said...

Mega cute, Wendy! Love those fab papers! xxx

Pat K said...

Aww...such a cute image. Beautiful card Wendy. hugs, Pat K x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute pretty and colourful Wendy.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pat said...

Love your card Wendy, cute image, great bp and super design.

Pat xx

Christine L said...

A perfect card for a three year old.... love it!

Christine x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card. Emma

Alison said...

Gorgeous card for a little one, Wendy. I love this little elephant and your fab colour combo.
Alison x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card with this supercute image!! Love your design!

Sarah said...

Love this darling card Wendy xx

Babs said...

Gorgeous card Wendy..

Hugs Babs

pam said...

Adorable card design Wendy, fantastic image and papers.
Pam x

ALI said...

Lovely card and image. Great layout too.

Chris said...

Such a cute image and (as always!) a fabulous design!
Chris
x

*Vicki* said...

Hi there Wendy! Your card is so stinkin' CUTE!! I adore that elephant and your very sweet card design! I want to thank you for following along with me! Sorry you had some issues with it, but I see you've joined now! :) I think I've been having some problems with it lately, so I took it off and put it back on...and then I saw you there! :) I'm following along with you too...you have some wonderful creations! HUGS

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for joining our first challenge of 2017 - good luck.
Remember to join us for our week-long Birthday bash event that starts later today!

Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Judith said...

Aw I knewthis would bea cute card when I saw the digi! - great choice, love love it!! hugs judith x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I loved this wee image! You chose so well! I really wanted to have a go colouring it up, but needed to prep mine a bit earlier as loads going on just as the challenge was going live, so didn't get time to colour up this cutie, but oh my, I couldn't have done anywhere near the gorgeous job you have! That paper combo is divine, the card layout gorgeous and oh my, that cutie, you've coloured that ellie to perfection. Love it hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Ginny said...

love the paper combo you used on this fab card :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...