Wednesday 28 June 2017

Fab'n'Funky DT Card #357 ~ Christmas....

Hello all....

Sorry I have not been about much! I do finally have a card to share today as didn't want to let my team down again but my colouring is totally rubbish at moment, that's why most of my last cards have been made using a pre-coloured image:( as can hardly see out of my left sore eye :(  I was finally referred to eye clinic at hospital  after 18 months of problems, and told I have severe blepharitis and dry eye in both eyes and tear duct not lining up correctly & a possibly blocked, plus hopefully just a cyst in corner of left eye (appeared 18 months ago) of my which they want to do a biopsy on the 7th to exclude basal cell carcinoma :(
Ended up in A&E Friday and back to eye clinic yesterday, thankfully the antibiotics, two lots (one in eye drop form & one by month) are kicking in now :)

It's time for a great new challenge over at Fab'n'Funky  
As it is the last Wednesday in the month it's our usual theme of....
Christmas 

Our fabulous sponsor is...
All Dressed Up Stamps


Items used:
All Dressed Up Stamps: Christmas Penguins
doodlebug design papers: frosty friends
MFT Blueprints 14
Tonic Studio Square Layering Die Set
Button & hemp cord from stash

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
All Dressed Up #70 June Anything Goes
Christmas with the Cuties #7 ~ Clean & Simple


Do hope you will play along with us... pop over to Fab'n'Funky to see my teamies gorgeous creations for lots of great inspiration.

Thanks for popping by today xx

Hugs

21 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

L9vely card sorry to hear about your eyes it is hard when you have a problem

Aunty Sue said...

L9vely card sorry to hear about your eyes it is hard when you have a problem

Margreet said...

Love your card so much Wendy!
Sorry to hear about your eye problems.
My eyes are very dry too and I use every morning the Blephasteam device to relieve the symptoms of Meibomiam Gland Dysfunction. Some weeks ago I got flashes in my right eye and it appears to be coming loose of the retina. 5th June going to the eyeclinic again.
Wishing you all the best.
Hugs from the Netherlands!
xxx Margreet

Jane Savage said...

Oh my goodness, Wendy you have had an awful time bless you. Hope things improve very, very soon. Glad you're feeling a bit better though.
I do love your gorgeous card with those super scrummy colours! Take care! Healing hugs xxx

Chris said...

The card is beautiful Wendy, despite your eye problems! Well done for not letting it beat you! I know how awful it is not to be able to see clearly as I used to suffer with recurrent Iritis and the treatment drops totally blurred my vision (Haven't had it for years, fortunately).
Hope it gets sorted very quickly!
Hugs
Chris
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeously cute card Wendy. Sorry you are having so much trouble and pain with your eyes. I hope all is sorted soon for you.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sarah said...

Oh you poor thing, that must be a real worry for you Wendy. Fingers crossed for you. Love your card, my favourite papers too xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Sounds like you having been having a nightmare Wendy, hope thing improve for you. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Christmas with the cuties. Sue x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautoful colour combo, cute image. I hope you get some answers soon and get better x

Ginny said...

what cuties, they look as cold as I feel here atm, bring on Summer. Can totally sympathies with your eyes, I have been thinking about stepping down due to my eyes but hopefully these new glasses will help. Hope the meds kick in soon and you start feeling better xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Amazing job with this gorgeous creation Wendy, especially considering how hard it is for you right now! I love your paper combo and those gorgeous non-traditional Christmas colours. Such a happy and fun creation hun and love the card design too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

aussie aNNie said...

Playing catch up Wendy, cute and adorable card.xx
.♥
[aNNie]

EmmaT said...

Well looking at this beautiful card and reading your problems i think you could pull of a card blindfolded. I hope that now after so long that the hospital can help sort your eyes out properly. Love the colours on this card. Healing hugs Emmaxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Wendy, love the colours. Hope your eyes are soon feeling a lot better.
Hugs, Kaz xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Wendy....Just love the cute image .....great colouring and design....Joolsx

Claire said...

A lovely card, I like the colours you chose and I think your colouring is fab x

Pat said...

Lovely card Wendy, great bp and gorgeous colours.

Pat xx

Lisa xx said...

oh my goodness Wendy, you are going through it with you eyes. Sorry to hear about this, and wishing you a speedy recovery - sending big hugs

just to add, this card is adorable, what a gorgeous image and great use of papers

thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Wendy, thanks for sharing your adorable card with us at All Dressed Up, it must be hard to make cards with your sore eyes, I hope they feel better soon, hugs Liz xx

Lilibet said...

Brilliant card! The colours are fantastic. Hope you are ok. Thanks for joining our challenge and good luck, Liz (:(|)x

cotnob said...

A super card Wendy, such a cute image and lovely colours.
Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties.
Pauline
Crafting with Cotnob
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...